Comitted to allow our customers to fly safely
We offer aftermarket solutions by being closer to customers needs and a high level of spares, repairs and engineering solutions.
- Spares parts deliveries, structural modifications and repairs
- AOG Support 24/7
- In service engineering expertise
- Training, inspection and manufacturing of specific parts
- Additional activities we can support on demand
Spare parts deliveries
We deliver spare parts related to structures and systems. We can provide the catalog on demand.
- We meet customers lead time
- We deliver only original spare parts related to capability list
- We deliver parts with an Authorized Release Certificate (EASA Form 1) recognized by most of the civil aviation authorities (approved under EASA PART21G)
- We manufacture parts on demand
Structural modifications and repairs
We perform structural repairs and modifications on in-service parts.
- We offer a competitive turn around time with replacements parts available in stocks
- We provide lease elements on demand
- We only use original replacement parts
- We define and perform quality, sustainable, complex repairs and modifications (DOA holder)
- We deliver parts repaired or modified from our Belgium facility approved under EASA Part145 and FAA FAR145, with an Authorized Release Certificate (EASA Form 1/FAA Form 8130-3 dual release)
In service engineering expertise
We provide engineering solutions for your needs.
- Analysis of A/C in-service issues and definition of technical solutions
- Definition and supply of technical data for modifications, maintenance and repair procedures
- Knowledge in aircraft structures, materials, inspection method, practical rework method
- Strong engineering packages at best costs
- A vast in-service experience
- Holder of a DOA for repairs and modifications
- AOG availability 24/7